Phrase: I couldn't agree more.

 
"I couldn’t agree more."

  • You can say this if you completely agree with something that someone has said.
  • This expression just means you strongly agree with someone's opinion.
  • This is the highest level of agreeing with someone because they can't agree more than they do. It is straightforward and very common.

Example Sentences

  • "Bob says it's the government's fault, and I couldn't agree more."
  • I couldn’t agree more. That was a really silly movie.”
  • "I couldn’t agree with you more about the need to hire extra staff."


Example Dialogues




A: "I really don't like shopping around the holidays."

B: "I couldn't agree more. It's always so busy."





A: "Things have got to change."

B: "I couldn't agree more. We've got to do something."





A: "Regardless of what your political views are, we need more understanding and respect when we talk about politics." 

B: "I couldn't agree more. I'm glad to hear you say that."



Other Common Sentences

"I totally agree with you."

"I agree with you."

"I absolutely agree."

"I'm with you!"

"I feel the same."

" I completely share your opinion!"

"I agree with you 100%!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It's a no-brainer."

Idiom: At all cost(s) / At any cost

Idiom: Get (something) off your chest